El Ángel de la Frontera



  • The B-1 classification is suitable for foreign nationals seeking entry to the United States to engage in temporary, business-related activities. B-1 permissible business activities include consultations, conventions, conferences, and negotiations. Said business activities must primarily benefit a non-U.S. based company. Additionally, foreign nationals are not allowed secure employment in the United States of America. Call for more information about the B-1 classification.


  • EB-1 Priority Workers
  • EB-2 Professionals with advanced degrees or person with exceptional ability
  • EB-3 Skilled, Unskilled or Professional Workers
  • EB-4 Special Immigrants
  • EB -5 Investors


  • Individuals placed in removal proceedings have the right to an attorney, but not at the government expense. It is important to understand that many forms of relief exist. Our law firm specializes in Bond Proceedings, Master Hearings, Individual Hearings and all other proceedings before the immigration court. Contact our law firm for Help!


  • Asylum permits foreign nationals to remain in the United States when they have experienced past persecution or fear of future persecution on account of:
  • Race
  • Nationality
  • Religion
  • Sexual Orientation
  • Political Opinion
  • Membership in a Social Group
  • An individual would not be eligible if he or she has been convicted of a serious crime, poses a security risk, or who has resettled in another country prior to entering the United States.


  • Family-based petitions may be filed by U.S. citizens or permanent residents. There are different filing requirements for U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Call our law firm today to assess whether one of your relatives qualify!
  • Requirements
  • The sponsoring relative must file a petition (Form I-130)
  • If the relative is outside the U.S., the immigrant visa case will occur via consular processing.
  • Family-based cases usually require an affidavit of support.


O-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa is for individuals who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.


O-1A: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics (not including the arts, motion pictures or television industry)

O-1B: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry

O-2: individuals who will accompany an O-1, artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance. For an O-1A, the O-2’s assistance must be an “integral part” of the O-1A’s activity. For an O-1B, the O-2’s assistance must be “essential” to the completion of the O-1B’s production. The O-2 worker has critical skills and experience with the O-1 that cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker and which are essential to the successful performance of the O-1

O-3: individuals who are the spouse or children of O-1’s and O-2’s


The P-1 classification applies to individuals coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, individually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance.


P-2 visas are obtainable to artists or entertainers, either individually or as part of a group, who come to the U.S. to perform under a reciprocal exchange program between the U.S. and one or more other countries.


P-3 visas are accessible to artists or entertainers who come to the U.S., either individually or as part of a group, to develop, interpret, represent, teach, or coach in a program that is considered culturally unique.